Imagine a rock concert without those pesky guitarists and whiney vocalists! That’s right! It’s all drummers all the time! Featuring students of the Professional Drum School, Stickpeople is like nothing you’ve ever experienced! Check out the videos below and don’t miss . . . Stickpeople ’14!
May 10th, 2014 7:00pm, Memorial Hall Hutchinson!
$15 Tickets on sale now!
This year’s raffle prizes include items from:
- Skaets Steak Shop
- Midwest Drum & Percussion
- Johnson Music Center
- The Carriage Crossing
- The Clayworks
- Ginger’s sponsors:
- Vic Firth Sticks
- Sabian Cymbals
- Aquarian Drumheads
And don’t forget about the fabulous All Things Hutch package donated by:
- Tom Sellers – Luminous Neon
- Allen Fee – Fee Insurance
- Jim Nunns – Jim Nunns Construction
- Rick Staab – CEO – Disability Supports of the Great Plains
This year’s package includes:
- Bluebird Books, Inc – $100 gift cert
- Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center – Mercury Membership ($150)
- Roy’s Hickory Pit Bar-B-Q – $50 Gift Card
- Long’s – $100 Gift Card
- Jillian’s Italian Grill and Wine Bar – $85 Gift Card
- Apron Strings – $100 Gift Card
- Smith’s Market – $50 Gift Card
- Kansas Underground Salt Museum – Admission for 2 adults & 2 children
- Airport Steak House – $50 Gift Card
- Dillon Lecture Series at Hutchinson Community College – Admission for 2 for the 2014 lecture series worth $250
“What a wonderful experience . . . Thanks so much for putting this one!” – Sue Papenfuss, parent
“Our second Stickpeople was even more awesome than our first!” -Sondra Chesky, grandparent
“Loved Loved Loved the show!!! Stickpeople rocked. I was truly moved by the whole thing. Congrats, my friend, and hats off to all the players.” -Bill Glenn, Adjunct Instructor at Friends University
“The show was great! I am so glad we had the opportunity to participate. You have built an amazing organization. Kudos!” -Susan Bell, parent
Check out Stickpeople on Facebook!
Watch this to learn more about Stickpeople!